Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another Adventure Begins!

Well, as some of you already know, there is a new Woods on the way! For those of you who we haven't been able to tell personally, I'm sorry you're learning this via our blog. But, I didn't want the pictures to get much older and out of date! So, we are prego! "Short Rice" Woods is almost 13 weeks old now, over 2 inches long, and already demonstrating some very obvious personality traits. We went to the ultrasound place last Friday for our initial genetic screenings. The baby needed to be in a certain position to meet the standards for certain measurements being taken. The doctor said that it could take 5 minutes or as long as it took to get it right. Well... being our kid... it took them about 2 hours to finally coerce him/her into the position they wanted instead of what he/she wanted. Sounds familiar doesn't it? Well, we are very excited and looking forward to finding out what gender it will be in about 4 weeks. Our due date is May 15th, so please keep us all in your prayers!

Just stretching the legs...

Allright, I've had enough already...

1 comment:

  1. Um, definitely a girl...I mean look at her, she is already throwing a fit! :) Love you guys. Glad to see little short rice in HER glory! Heehee.

    ReplyDelete