Hi, my name is Harper Grace Woods
I was born yesterday 4-25-10 at 10am(at 37 weeks).
I was 6lbs and 15oz and 20.25 inches long.
I think my parents were ready for me, but I know they
love that I am with them! Here are some pics of me!
Yes, Im really here!
We're having a baby!!!!!!!!!!
Daddy gets to cut the cord and help deliver, what a treat!
One big happy family and our wonderful OB Dr. Pratt!
Aunt Anthea and Uncle John make a visit!
Mommo made is just in time!
Eyes wide open to see all her family and friends!
Mommy looking on her little girl for the first time.
She is absolutely the most precious baby! I am so proud that she is my niece! BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to meet her in person. Praise GOD!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys!! She is beautiful. What an exciting time for your family. We are so happy for you all. David, Sarah, Kayla and Maya Woods
ReplyDeleteYEA!!! What a cutie! Marley, Kristen and I couldn't be any happier! We're so proud of you and we can't wait to meet Harper! Alleluia! Alleluia!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! She is precious! What sweet, sweet pictures of the whole family!
ReplyDeleteShe's here! She's here! Oh my goodness these pictures make me happy! :) What a beautiful little Woods-er! And, just like all good DG's, she looks like a brunette. Phew! We can't wait to meet her. Marcus has locked me down so I don't hop on a plane. Love you guys, now it's our turn to have one. They'll be besties!
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious! I love the pic with her eyes open. What a sweet little girl. Thank you for sharing. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteAunt Laura
She's beautiful. Congratulations! We are so happy for you and love her already. Happy Birthday Harper!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful and so perfect. We are so pleased that she is part of the family. We have been praying for you all and she is such a blessed answer to prayer. Love, AuntAnn and Uncle Ed
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! I am so glad that she is here safe and sound! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We are so happy she is here - she looks perfect and we can't wait to meet her! Lots of love, Michael, Elise, Ethan and Collin
ReplyDeleteDoug and I are so happy for you! What a beautiful miracle!
ReplyDeleteJenni passed along the blog link and I just had to say congratulations! I am soooo happy for you and Mike:) She is beautiful and is blessed to have two wonderful parents!
ReplyDeleteHi Tami! Harper is absolutely precious! I am so glad Jennie sent out the link to your blog. I will check it now for baby updates! Enjoy your sweet baby girl! And, when you are not so sleep deprived, I wanted to share our blog as well. www.ivyramblings.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteMike and Tami, you're parents! Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Welcome, baby Harper.
ReplyDeletexo
Leslie + Nathan
Congratulations Mike & Tami. Baby Harper is beautiful...what a wonderful blessing. Guess I need to remind Jennie that good DG's can be blonde too! Enjoy Harper, she will grow so fast...can't believe Riley is almost 2-1/2! Glad to see mom and baby are doing well. Keep us posted! ITB, Ansley
ReplyDelete