Friday, May 7, 2010

A Day in the Life of Harper Grace

I have left the house twice since I have been home now. Both times I went to see my really nice pediatrician, Dr. Ng. The first visit she was a little concerned because I had lost more than 10% of my birth weight. So she told mommy and daddy that I had to eat more often even if I was sleeping. Not a bad deal for me! When we left to go to the Dr. this little Jackson Chameleon was sitting on my wall. I watched him change colors to blend in with the rock he was climbing on. My first science field trip!
This is my nurse at Dr. Ng's office. She weighs and measures me. On the second visit she told mommy and daddy that I had done really well and that I had gained almost 4oz in one day! Food, yummy!
This is my puppy Pita. She is really fun and cute and is really interested in me. My favorite is when she tries to sniff my toes. Mommy doesn't like it though. :)
This is mommy and Mom-mo giving me one of my first baths. I am really digging this bath thing! I like the warm water, it reminds me of something vaguely familiar...
Afterwards, mommy or daddy always brushes my hair...I love to get my hair did!
This is me and my boppy pillow. Does is get any better than this!?!?!?
This is the most recent picture of me on Thursday, May 6th. I think I have grown some already. Daddy tells me I look like a little angel!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my, love it. She manages to look more like she's just kickin it and hangin out in her pics more than the average baby. She must get that she lives in Hawaii. I'm sure when she's living in the Deeg (code: DG house) in 2032 she'll remember the Honolulu days fondly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How something that small and that beautiful can smell that bad.

    Dad (ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meredith's right, she sure looks calm. I love her little grin with her feet kicked back when she's in her boppy. What a good idea, I've only used a boppy for feeding support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely beautiful! Love the blog, Harper is SO smart and clever! Our daily prayers continue, especially for Tami's fever to get back to normal, for ya'll to get good rest and thanksgiving for Mom mo being able to be there. Harper (and ya'll too) will sure miss her!

    Love you lots and miss you....Mom

    ReplyDelete