Amazingly cute! Look at that gorgeous dark baby hair! And she sounds so much like Mike. I'm very excited that you are posting videos! I will imagine I am there in person to meet her and bring you dinner. As long as we are imagining- it's the best dinner anyone has ever brought to you.
Keep those videos comin'......sure is great to see her and hear her voice (it is strangely deep). she is a real beauty and should look good in either maroon or orange, whichever she chooses......no pressure :)
Was great to visit tonight and see you all....Almost like being there except we don't have to change diapers....yet!
Headed to bed....I have to work tomorrow too..Let us know about all the doctor visits. Our prayers and lots of love.....Oma and Poppa
Hi little Harper! I'm so glad you made it home! You look so pretty! I love your pretty brown hair! Do you skype? We ought to catch up soon. Tell your Mom to call me when she's free!
Amazingly cute! Look at that gorgeous dark baby hair! And she sounds so much like Mike. I'm very excited that you are posting videos! I will imagine I am there in person to meet her and bring you dinner. As long as we are imagining- it's the best dinner anyone has ever brought to you.
ReplyDeleteKeep those videos comin'......sure is great to see her and hear her voice (it is strangely deep). she is a real beauty and should look good in either maroon or orange, whichever she chooses......no pressure :)
ReplyDeleteWas great to visit tonight and see you all....Almost like being there except we don't have to change diapers....yet!
Headed to bed....I have to work tomorrow too..Let us know about all the doctor visits. Our prayers and lots of love.....Oma and Poppa
Hi little Harper! I'm so glad you made it home! You look so pretty! I love your pretty brown hair! Do you skype? We ought to catch up soon. Tell your Mom to call me when she's free!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, beautiful little Woods! Gayle can hardly stand not being there. I know all of you will be happy when all is "normal" again!
ReplyDeleteMarie Stephens