Here are a few more pictures of me and some things that I do during the day. Mommy and daddy have me on a pretty tight schedule. You know, places to go (the Dr, my crib) things to do (eat, poop, sleep), people to see (mommy, daddy, Mom-mo, and Pita). It's fantastic!
This is Mom-mo (mommy's mommy). She loves to hold me and I love to fall asleep on her shoulder. She has been here since I got here, but she is leaving soon. I will miss her and her shoulder when she is gone...hopefully, I will get to see her again soon! Thanks for coming to see me Mom-mo. I know mommy and daddy really appreciated (daddy taught me that word) all your help!
So daddy was telling me a story about how he and mommy met, and then he told me where they went to school...(dont tell daddy, but I just did this to make him smile!)

My Auntie Jennie and Uncle Marcus gave my some shiny new socks to try on. Thanks Auntie Jenny and Uncle Marcus! I can't wait to meet you. (don't tell mommy, but I am only wearing these to make her smile)


This is another bath time with Daddy. I am not sure why I am in the kitchen sink, though. Daddy thinks I am being modest. Of course I am daddy!

This is the case of the mysterious sock! Mommy and Daddy got me all dressed up for a picture and then put me down for a nap. Daddy came to check on me and noticed one of my socks had fallen off. What he couldn't figure out was how the sock ended up by my waist...(I haven't told mommy and daddy yet...I am a kung-fu ninja!)

Harper! This is my favorite post yet, you are learning SO much, SO quickly (learning big words and putting your horns up). What your Dad doesn't realize is that those horns were actually "horns up" from your perspective. Since you can't lift your head or pick up your arms in front of your face, you just wanted a good upside down view. You are going to be an excellent Longhorn (Class of 2032!). By the way, I love your socks, I love your modesty and I love your kickboxing skills. P.S. Where'd you get that cool holder for nap time? Uncle Marcus would buy me one in a second, he says I roll around too much at night and it wakes him up. Until the next post (hopefully in 30 minutes-I have a deal with your parents!), I just wanted to say hi and I love you little lady!
ReplyDeleteDid you see the first post before this one? I put it in 30mins before this one. Just wanted to make sure you saw! :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't see it until late last night when Marcus came home. I went online to show him and I had a big smile when I yelled, MARCUS THERE'S TWO POSTS! Thank you VERY much! I am having so much fun watching her change. She looks tall (relatively speaking!). Keep'em coming, Aunt Jennie LOVES them! I'm so proud of you guys, you made a very pretty baby. :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Thanks for sharing these photos!
ReplyDelete