Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Week 3 Highlights

Well, Harper is officially 3 weeks and 3 days old! Harper is getting bigger and changing daily. She's developed a new way to communicate with us. Well, it's more like boss us around. Harper grunts and yells at us! She will even scrunch her body and face up and shake her head around (while grunting) like a shark or crocodile performing the death role. It's actually quite funny. We've survived another week, so here are a few of the highlights.

Harper has perfected her "blue steel" pose. Harper Zoolander has her debut.

Bath time is quickly becoming a favorite part of Harper's evening routine.


The camera loves her.


Daddy likes to style Harper's hair. This was his most recent creation.


Mommo's pals sent this onesie to Harper. "It's all good with grandma."

Mommy and Harper just finished battling the spit-up. This is outfit number....2? for Mommy today.

Uncle Benzer came to visit from Kauai yesterday. This is the second time Harper has met Ben, but she still can't seem to get enough of him.

I know you!

After 3 weeks of excitement, we made it to our actual due date (May 15th). Late that night, we decided to take a picture to commemorate where we were on that date. We waited until really late at night to remember what it was like the night Harper was born. Man, we miss those nurses! :)

We're so glad Harper is here and that we've had the chance to enjoy her for 3 weeks already. Here's to an exciting (drama free) week 4!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Harper! Hi Woodsie's! We're so glad you're 100% and that Harper is growing so much. We love to see your blog and know that the technology I grumble about from time to time allows us to see our friends across the ocean! Please continue to consider the live stream from your house. It would make stalking you guys a whole lot easier. And, I'd be less jealous of Uncle Ben's multiple trips to your casa. Love, Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harper you are so beautiful. I can't wait to meet you. Tam I'm so glad you're doing better. We miss you guys and love all three of you!!
    ps I agree with Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Y'all!!! We were looking at the pictures and Ethan asked "Did Mike & Tami get a baby?" So I said "Yes, a beautiful little girl baby." His response "Oh man, not a girl. It really should be a boy baby because boys are the BEST!"

    Hugs to all 3 of you! Harper, we can't wait to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ethan,
    The baby store was out of boys at the time. We really like boys, but we wouldn't give back Harper for anything! We are working on the live stream, but running a CAT5 cable from our house to TX is proving to be a bit of a challenge. :)
    Love you all, thanks for the comments!
    ~Woodsies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mike, Tami and Harper.....I love looking at the pictures. Harper is growing and is perfectly beautiful. I made something for her that I will try to get in the mail this week. When are you bringing her to Texas??? Can't wait to get my hands on her. Love, AuntAnn

    ReplyDelete